Respecting our users privacy is important to us. On this page you will see what personal information we collect and how it is used.
Information about you that we save is your emailaddress and your IP address, and everything else that you voluntarily fill in on the site. Your e-mailaddress will never be shown publicly on the website and is only used for logging in. Your IP address will not appear publicly, but it is used to detect and prevent unethical and illegal activities contrary to law.
- Links to third-party web sites
Our service contains links to other websites. We have not verified or investigated these links, we can not be responsible for the content on these sites. You visit them at your own risk and you should be aware that our conditions no longer applies on those sites.
You can set your browser so that the site does not store cookies on your computer but this reduces the site's functionality significantly.
- Prohibited Uses
You may not use this site and/or this site's services to store any content that:
- intimidate, threaten, cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to any person,
- includes pornographic images or other content that is offensive or harmful to minors,
- includes any type of illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene or hateful material, including but not limited to material based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other such belongings,
- using a false name/identity or a name/identity that you are not entitled or authorized to use,
- contain unwanted advertising, or other forms of solicitation.
The user is responsible for the content the user is saving to this website.
- Copyright complaints
To file a complaint of copyright infringement with us, please send an email containing the following requirements:
- The URL of the image that starts with; http://www.shibby.se/image/
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Information such as av emailaddress and/or telephone number at which the complaining party may be contacted.